BIBS Dummies NZ | BIBS Denmark Pacifiers
BIBS Dummies - The BIBS Colour Dummy has been a bestseller for more than 30 years and is still the most iconic baby accessory and highly loved pacifier.
The natural soft latex cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to be the most similar shape to a mother’s breast and is therefore recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the right sucking technique at the breast.
The round light shield faces away from the baby’s face to ensure the supply of air to the sensitive skin around the mouth. The pacifiers are all made of highest quality and are completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Please note: choose your dummies carefully as we can’t offer a return for hygiene reasons.
- 100% Natural Rubber 'Cherry' shaped nipple like mother’s breast, the favourite dummy for most children.
- Natural rubber latex size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth.
- Claimed by Midwifes to support natural breastfeeding caused by the length and shape of the nipple.
- Compliant with the highest of safety standards.
- Designed and made in Denmark.
- 100% natural rubber latex.
- BPA, PVC and phthalates free.
Size 1: from newborn until 6 months old.
Size 2: 6-18 months old, but size 2 can also be used for newborns, as per the manufacturers instructions.
Size 3: suitable from 18 months+
BIBS Colour is available in 3 different sizes. We have stated an approx. age for each size, but this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different, and some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby
Replacement is recommended after 4-6 weeks, in regular use.