Truly Amor Kids Journal | Kids Diary
A journal for children aged 6 - 13.
Providing children with a fun and entertaining way to reflect and think about their day. Using daily prompts and exercises, it promotes happiness and gratitude and helps develop a growth mindset that builds positivity and self esteem. This journal is something they will cherish forever. The books are of a superior quality and are made to last a lifetime.
The journal includes over 70 guided daily spreads that give the child a mix of thought provoking, self-reflecting questions and fun, light hearted questions. The journal spreads have alternating prompts, to keep them interested and entertained.
Its packed with games, positive quotes and affirmations and over 10 challenges that will keep them busy for months! They will achieve goals that will help them feel empowered and confident.
This exciting, bright coloured journal will entertain children without being too overwhelming. There is no right or wrong way in maintaining the journal, it’s entirely different for every child. They can write as regularly as the like or as they feel they need it. The journal is dateless and can be started at any time of the year.
- Premium cloth covered journal
- 336 pages printed on high-quality thick acid-free archival paper
- Made with high-quality, ethically sourced materials and manufacturing
- Size of book is 233mm x 157mm
- Internal pages are 227mm x 150mm
- All pages are printed on high quality non-coated 110GSM paper which lay flat for easy use
- 3 matching ribbon bookmarks
- Built in pocket on the back page for all their important bits and pieces
- Gold foil embossing on the front and back cover and spine
- Comes with a linen drawstring bag to store and protect the journal
- Free gift included (positivity bracelet)
Benefits of the kids journal:
- Strengthens writing and communication skills
- Guided questions helps kids develop a positive mindset and focus on the good in life
- Writing helps a child process events. Children experience new things every day. Journaling gives them a quiet space to go over these events so they can learn by reflection
- Improves reading and comprehension
- Encourages children to read and write with fluency and critical thinking skills
- Teaches children to use writing as a form of self expression
- Helps them to build confidence and realise their true potential
- It can improve their emotional wellbeing and can overall make them feel happier.
- Provides a feeling of independence and ownership
- It can reduce stress and anxiety in children and help them cope with stressful experiences in a healthy way
- Helps them to slow down and pay attention
- Gives the child a sense of responsibility and accountability. Children love to complete tasks on their own it provides them with a sense of accomplishment and keeps their minds strong
- Teaches them self respect and self worth
- Stimulates their creativity through reading, writing, drawing and completing fun challenges
- A positive mindset can help children develop life habits that will serve them well, from school, to work, to their personal life.
- Research shows that kids who have a positive mindset and healthy emotional intelligence do better in school, have more positive relationships and are highly empathetic.
Truly Amor's Kids Journal contains daily prompts, weekly challenges and problem solving tasks that will foster positive thinking. As they use the journal, positive thinking becomes easier for them and feels more natural.
To help increase engagement, and promote valuable problem-solving skills, we’ve Included a chapter dedicated to cracking a code - this is done by using a key code system and also using a tablet or phone to scan a QR code. Once your junior diarist cracks the code, they can access and download a FREE games PDF designed to be played with family and friends.
Every journal purchased comes in a handy cotton drawstring bag for storage and protection, and also with a ‘positivity bracelet’ which comes with a little explanation.
The pages in the kids journal include:
- Writing prompts to inspire your child to think positivity
- Colouring pages throughout the book to encourage relaxation and creativity
- A daily rating scale for your child to rate how good or bad their day was
- Drawing prompts every day to encourage creativity
- Writing prompts using fun, lighthearted questions
- Alternating questions, to keep it interesting
- Over 20 pages for notes
- Over 10 contacts pages, to keep all the contact information of their family and friends
- Regular ‘random’ questions to spark creativity and keep them interested
- Daily changing positive affirmations
- Illustrations and positive mindset quotes throughout the book
- Multiple challenges designed to keep kids busy, entertained and off digital devices:
- Savings challenge
- Drawing challenge
- Reading challenge
- Lego block building challenge
- Cleaning challenge
- Kindness challenge
- Learn something new challenge
- Selfie challenge
- Photography challenge
- Writing challenge
- Comic book challenge